Paparazzi Jewelry Tips and Tricks
How do you untangle a necklace?
Sprinkle a bit of baby powder on the necklace to loosen it. Then use a pin to move it apart. I also recommend undoing the clasp so that it's easier to untangle.
How do I keep my jewelry from tarnishing?
Moisture is the enemy of fashion jewelry. Be sure to take your jewelry off before you shower, wash your hands or apply lotion. Place a piece of chalk in your jewelry box. This will help absorb moisture.
How can I make a ring larger or smaller?
Paparazzi rings fit most fingers but in case you need an adjustment, try these suggestions... To make a ring larger, place the ring on your largest finger and use a hair dryer to heat up the elastic and reform the ring. To make a ring smaller, use a pair of pliers to remove one of the links .Just squeeze until you hear a pop.
How do I pack my necklaces so that they don't get tangled?
Lay out a sheet of Glad Press & Seal and then lay your jewelry an inch or more apart on the sheet. Put another sheet on top and press around each item. Then roll it up and pack it in your suitcase :)
How do I fix broken jewelry?
Paparazzi jewelry is well made, especially considering the low price. From time to time a piece may break, but a good deal of the time, it's just a separated jump ring that can easily be fixed. If you have pliers you can use them but honestly, the jump rings are so easy to close you can do it with your fingers. It just requires a little know-how so that you understand how the jump ring should close. Just remember not to pull it apart, but instead, twist the ends away from each other if you are opening, and toward each other if you are closing it.
How do I size up a necklace?
All of the Paparazzi necklaces come with a 2" extender. So you can simply hook the clasp into the end of the extender instead of the main loop. If you need for it to be even longer, ask your consultant if they have an extra extender you can have. You can string several together with a jump ring to make it the length you desire.
Fun Alternate Uses for Paparazzi Jewelry
- Paparazzi rings fit nicely over a ponytail elastic and look super cute!
- Paparazzi rings also make great bracelets for American Girl Dolls!
- Paparazzi chain bracelets come with an extender, which makes them work great as an anklet.
- Paparazzi wrap bracelets make cute chokers!
- Paparazzi rings make great napkin rings - and you can give them to your guests as party favors!
- Paparazzi duo hair bows make great brooches but did you know that they also are a great way to jazz up your shoes?
- Paparazzi's "Scarfed for Attention" Blockbuster necklaces can also be worn as belts.