This plan was originally developed by Shelley Ramsey and Angie Ballard, our upline teammates. I’ve added in a few additional elements here and there so I call it the Savvy SOS Plan. The bulk of it is still the product of Shelley and Angie’s work!
The SOS Plan works for you in 3 major ways:
You’ll Engage in Specific Activities which will FORCE Consistency You’ll Recruit and Train Consultants You’ll Earn More Jewelry Profits!
Follow these Steps:
- Starting TODAY begin going live on your personal Facebook page every day, once per day, at a set time to feature a few pieces of your inventory. Consider this a commercial and give it a catchy name like: “Live At Five to Feature My Favorite Five!” Or, “Top 10 at 10”, or “The Great 8 at 8!” Make this fast enough to be easily watchable, but long enough to be fun, happy, and engaging. At the end of the commercial, say something like, “ALL of these amazing pieces and MORE will be added to my VIP Group at 9 pm tonight! If you’re not a member of my group, just ask and I’ll add you!” Do this for at least 30 days and restart as needed throughout the year for a week or a month to help gain exposure.
- Starting TODAY plan 2 Facebook LIVE Parties per week. These should be the same day and time every week. These parties are crazy fun that simply can’t be explained til you do one. I have customers ask and beg every day for me to do a live party. I have lots of new customers that I’ve never met because of these parties. Do a drawing for a free piece of jewelry for every person who shares your video (have them set the privacy for the shared post to public). You’ll get new customers and new teammates from these parties. That’s a proven fact.
- HOST an Album Party (or Wall Drop Party) once a month at the same time each month (Last weekend of every month, last Thursday-Sunday of the month, EVERY MONTH, etc.) Be consistent. Give prizes to people who add people to the party. This will grow your visibility and your customer base.
- WORK YOUR VIP GROUP. Post at least 3 times a day – whether it’s jewelry or engaging posts.
- DEVELOP YOUR BRAND. You are your brand. Your positivity, your enthusiasm, the way you act on your Facebook LIVE shows, the way you are when people see you in public, the positive posts you have on your timeline or group – those make up what defines you in terms of your brand. When people think of you, do they think, “she is fun!” or “she loves what she does” or “I want to do what she’s doing.” Or do they think “there she goes again, ranting on Facebook,” or “she really looks like she hates going live,” or “all she does is complain.” Make it a habit to be positive. Post positive memes. Give compliments. Fix your hair and makeup and put your best foot forward while wearing your bling.